Our Commitment to You:
Types of Information We Collect and Use It:
In case, you want to participate in any of our contests, you may be asked to provide some personal information. Here, we collect the Personally Identifiable Information that may include your name, email address, street address, postal code or zip, country of residence and telephone number. You need to answer these questions for participating in our contest and sweepstakes. We only use the Personally Identifiable Information to contact you about the entry and send the prize (if you become the winner).
Whenever you send us your personal correspondence (like letters and emails) or the other parties send us the correspondence about your posting or activities on the site, then we may collect and store such information. We may use your contact information to send information about products/ services, important events, announcements or changes (made to our site or to our policies). It is your choice to receive or opt-out of, receiving the information from us. This may not unsubscribe you, from receiving our announcements or changes related to our policies and the site (only unless you choose to have us delete your Personally Identifiable Information. Once we delete your Personally Identifiable Information, then Eclickd.co.nz will not be able to maintain your entry information for any contests. At our site, the demographic and profile data are also collected. This information is used in order to customize, enhance and analyze our site and distribute the statistics and marketplace information (about the site). Such type of information is in the aggregate and not about only the individual users.
2. Service Providers: To support or provide some of the services that are available through the service (such as reservations, food delivery, hosting services, network security, technical, customer support and more), we may rely on third-party providers. If needed, then we may share the information from or about you with these third-party providers, which will help them to perform their services or complete your requests.
3. Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate user information with third parties such as advertisers and content distributors. In this case, if required, then we may disclose the number of users that have been clicked on, or exposed to, advertisements.
4. Business Transfers: Eclickd.co.nz may share information from or about you, with our parent companies, joint ventures, subsidiaries or other companies under common control.
5. Partners: We may share the data, which includes PI and Data Segments with data partners and business (like business partners who provide to marketers their own application or data services), or with the clients to provide more tailored advertising and analytical purposes.
6. Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Parents: We may share some or all the data in our possession with affiliated or subsidiary companies.
7. Links: We do not share your personal information with the service that contains links to unaffiliated third party service (except as set forth herein) and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Any Kind of Changes or Corrections in the Information:
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records like address and contact information, which can be possible only after you log in to Eclickd.co.nz. You may change this information at any time.
We and the third party partners may place cookies on your web browser when you visit our properties ( like websites and emails). Cookies are defined as a small piece of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes (in which, the information is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive). We and certain third party companies (under an agreement with us) may deploy and read cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or similar technologies to collect and assemble non-personal, demographic, technical and behavioral information about Eclickd.com from our users.
We provide a secure page for entering sensitive information that will be protected by industry-standard SSL encryption technology, which encrypts your information prior to transmitting it over the internet.